I married my best friend yesterday!!
It was a perfect day even though it went by in a flash. I can't believe that it is over, I'm a married lady now! It was a rainy and cold day but it didn't dampen my spirits or make the day any less special. It was nice to have our family and friends there all supporting us!
In a word: Perfect. Nothing else to say.
Off to honeymoon with my beloved!!
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yay! congrats! Can't wait to see pictures! Maybe? Pretty please?? Have a wonderful honeymoon!
I thought about you this weekend...and even told Erika to give you my best. But then she ended up in the hospital!
Glad you are so happy and that the wedding was fabulous.
Can't wait for pictures of both the wedding and the honeymoon!!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment