Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm not dead...

I'm not dead but really, really busy. New job is so cool and interesting and they actually value my opinion! Not only that but they want me to do all this cool stuff and they gave me a budget to do it with! Seriously, like $40K!!! I'm used to budgets of $1k, I don't even know what to do with all that extra cash!

Besides that... there is the biggest day of my life coming up. Yup, the wedding is like 9 days away. Yes, I said NINE. Everyone at works says that I'm so calm... do they expect me to freak out and start crying at work? I wait to get home to do that!

Why freak out you say... well there is like 10 billion things to do and like only 9 days left... 8 days since tonight is basically over!!! There is so much to do that really I should stop blogging and get back to wedding work. I don't know if I'll have another chance to post but I'll try a couple days before the wedding... give you guys a bride sanity level update.

If not... please pray for sunshine on the big day and I'll see you all on the flip side.

"Stay out of my way unless you know how to make bows out of tulle!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck! I am pretty sure at my t-minus 9 day mark they will put me in the straightjacket!

Isabel said...

Oh, I am an tulle expert (had it at my wedding also).

I am so happy that things are going so well!! Hooray for new jobs and upcoming weddings.

And here's me praying for SUN!