I think I might still be a little drunk from my bachelorette party last night... :) The pounding of the keys is echoing in my head!
I had a great time, the girls went over and above my expectations. Such sweethearts. I was so happy! We had drinks first and then went out for dancing! Such a great time! Sorry no pictures... didn't want any proof of the wicked good time!
I'm gonna go lay on the couch now, later internet.
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So glad you had a good time! Have a great first day at work.
Sounds so fun!! Glad you had a blast!!
Now...I can't wait to hear about the new job!
Hooray for wild bachelorette parties! There should be no other kind. Feel better!
Awww, come on~ I want pictures!!! I think I'd get married all over again just for the bachelorette party! Happy Hangover Healing!
Post a Comment