Yup, that would be me. I hate being in the private industry now! I used to work for a government contractor so I had the best of both worlds. Government Holidays and private salary! It was awesome.
Then I thought, hey the grass over there seems greener. I should check it out.
People trust me when I say this, it is not greener. No gov workers means no Metro Express!
So here I am, at work. On the up side of things, there was no traffic for Jack and I this morning. And there were a ton of seats open on the usually very crowded metro. Hopefully, I'll be able to leave early and make it home before too late.
Monday, January 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ROFL "hey the grass over there seems greener. I should check it out"
I know there are many reasons you made the move, just try to remember!! lol
Post a Comment