Monday, January 16, 2006

Honeymoon Ideas

News Flash: Jack and I are getting married! As our reward, we get to go on our very own Honeymoon! I'm so excited about this. A week long vacation of doing nothing but being warm and hanging out with Jack with a little rum and coke on the rocks. I can almost taste it right now!

BUT it won't come true if we can't find a vacation that is within budget and ultra nice. Yes, I said budget and nice in the same sentence.

Please internet, do you have any suggestions? Where did you go on your vacation?

This is what we are looking for:
  • Warm
  • All Inclusive
  • Ultra Nice Room
  • Adults Only

If you know of a place that fits these requirements and is less than $3k... please post and provide a link if you can!

Thanks Internet!

4 comments:

Isabel said...

This does not fit into all of your requirements...but we went to Tulum, Mexico this summer and stayed in a real hut on the beach. SO FUN!! If you want the link to the place we stayed, let me know!!

Erika said...

We did a 4-day cruise for less than $3K but I know you guys want a resort. Good luck (I mean it, not sarcastic)!!

Janel said...

Hi, I don't know if you would like to try looking at these few but I heard a lot of good feedback about the British Virgin Islands. Also Trinidad and Tobago is a nice place (my family is from there). I'm sure you can find good deals around.

Liberal Banana said...

ooh -- check out the TravelZoo Top 20. It's a great place to find deals. http://www.travelzoo.com/top20