Its been over three-and-a-half weeks since the accident:
* I still don't have my car back from the repair shop.
* I've had to commute to work with my loving husband - who isn't so loving at 8am.
* I've had to listen to said husband complain about me not having a car for a billion times.
* I've not been able to leave the house when he is away for the day.
I'm SUPPOSE to get my car back on Thursday. Keep your fingers crossed for me internet.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
fingers are officially crossed! (hubby and I also share a car...luckily we take public transport, but on the weekends it gets tricky...)
BLUGH THAT SUCKS!!!!
Please tell me you have your car back now!
(and dude, we only own one car. Welcome to my life. It sucks.)
Post a Comment