I don't want to go into details, mostly because I'll probably have to go to court regarding this and I don't want to say anything because what if they read my blog. Realistically, what would be the changes of that? I mean really folks.
But I'm paranoid like that. And apparently a bad driver too.

Have you seen the recent VW commercials? The one that sticks out in my mind - its the two guys driving along in a Jetta talking about a girl. The first guy is talking about how he doesn't think the girl really likes him and the second guy says "Its probably because you always say "like" like some valley girl." When all of a sudden a truck starts pulling out of a driveway right in front of them and by the time the first guy has enough time to react, its too late and they plow right into the back of the truck. Do you know the commercial?
Well, I saw it right after I got home from the car accident. It made me cry and I'm not sure why. I'm thinking that my next car should be a VW because the commercial says they are safe. I'm also thinking that I don't really want to ever drive again and I haven't had to since the accident. Do you think that I can get away with not driving for the rest of my life? Maybe if I lived in Settle with Isabel?
Isabel - do you have any room at your apartment?

3 comments:
That sucks!! It happens to all of us. Hope you are feeling better soon. :o(
awwww I'm sorry! BIG HUGS to you..hope you feel better soon about all of this :(
I'm so sorry, baby. I hope that you aren't hurt in any way!!!
Poor car. Poor you.
We have a VW. I assume they are safe. Right?
And for the record, we have no room in our apartment. It is small. And getting smaller everyday. But we'll have TONS of run in the new house. Come on over...
Post a Comment