The other night I was chatting with Jack about how all my friends are married and have had kids - some have had two now - and that really there weren't any big life events coming up. Almost like nothing HUGE to look forward too. He said "Big things happen when you least expect them too."
That was the end of the conversation - or so I thought...
The next afternoon, as I chatted with one of my girlfriends she drops the bomb - she's pregnant! Yes, pregnant! This was surprising news to me and to her because they were waiting until after a upcoming move but it just happened and she couldn't be happier. And I'm ecstatic for her and her hubby. They are going to be great parents and this baby will be very loved.
I ran home and told Jack. He said "I told you so." I guess he did.
Then today - only a couple days later from this event - I learn this.
Just when I thought there wasn't anything to look forward too. There is.
Congratulations to my "real life" friend and to my "internet" friend Kelly. Your both going to be excellant mothers.
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
eek, I know! just day's before Kelly's announcement, my BFF since childhood told me she was pg too!
Babies are taking over the world....
Post a Comment