I need a vacation! About 6 weeks ago Hubby and I went to Orlando for a long weekend. It was nice and relaxing. We took long naps in our room and around the pool. We had wonderful romantic dinners and "cuddled" for hours. :)
But folks the problem is that I've been working so hard since we got back and such crazy long hours that this girl needs a break. I feel like if I don't take a minute to stop and breathe that I might actually break down and flip the f**k out.
All week all I work for is the weekend and as soon as 5pm hits on Friday all you can see is the smoke from my car tires peeling out of the parking lot. All weekend I try to enjoy every minute with my hubby, our friends, and family. Sunday morning I sleep late, have a big breakfast, and mostly goof off with the Hubby. Then all of a sudden its 9pm and the weekend is over and I have to get ready for work the next day.
I hate when Monday arrives and there's a buttload of work to get done and the weekend is 5 days away.
The worst part of it all is that I don't have any vacation time left for the rest of the year so even if I wanted to I can't go on vacation. So sad.
Anyone want to share some vacation days with me? Pretty please.
Monday, August 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment