Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Another Realty Marriage Hits the Rocks

Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker has filed for divorce from his wife Shanna Moakler.


"I can confirm that Travis filed this morning," Barker's rep told People. Moakler said, "My only concern right now is for the welfare and best interests of my children."

Barker, 30, and Moakler, 31, have two children: son Landon, 2, and daughter Alabama, 7 months. Moakler also has a daughter, Atiana, 7, from a previous relationship.

The couple starred in the two season MTV realty show: "Meet the Barkers".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeez what happened in the 7 months since the show ended? when they were super in love and all that crap? so weird!

Erika said...

WOW!! I can't get over how all these celebrity relationships have me snowed, thinking it's the "real thing" until they split up.

Isabel said...

I admit to being upset when I heard this yesterday. I guess the lesson learned is to NOT have your marriage displayed for the entire world on a tv show.