My husband had a friend who had enough money that he didn't have to work for a few years. Anyway, I remember him telling my husband that he didn't know how my husband could have full time job. Because he had so much to do during the day, he didn't have time for a job.
All text, photos, and thoughts found on this web site are the exclusive property of the author Ella. Nothing should be copied or reposted anywhere on the web or in print without the written permission of the author Ella.
This means you Express and all stalkers.
2 comments:
My husband had a friend who had enough money that he didn't have to work for a few years. Anyway, I remember him telling my husband that he didn't know how my husband could have full time job. Because he had so much to do during the day, he didn't have time for a job.
I will never forget that.
Good luck getting all your stuff done!
It's crunch time, isn't it! SO exciting!!
Post a Comment