A blog about nothing more than trivial things about me, my life, celebrities I love and love to hate, and anything else that comes to mind.
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Midnight Munchies
This is really distrubing. I've been taking this to help me fall asleep, now I'm worried I might get up in the middle of the night and make a sandwich! Thats crazy.
WEIRD. I've heard so much awful crap about that pill. I'd just stay away...but that's easy for me to say, because I'm averaging about 10 hours of sleep a night au-naturel.
All text, photos, and thoughts found on this web site are the exclusive property of the author Ella. Nothing should be copied or reposted anywhere on the web or in print without the written permission of the author Ella.
This means you Express and all stalkers.
2 comments:
WEIRD. I've heard so much awful crap about that pill. I'd just stay away...but that's easy for me to say, because I'm averaging about 10 hours of sleep a night au-naturel.
I heard a report about this on NPR this morning. They said they really don't think it's related. So...don't fear.
Post a Comment