Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm Here but...

Hi Loyal Visitors,

Thanks for your patience. I know that I haven't been posting lately, things have been crazy and just continue to get crazier. We are in the middle of RSVP hell. As in, guests don't understand that there is a reason to the due date on the RSVP. Its not just cause I want to have them (I do) but only because I have to let about 6 different companies know an exact head count and doing so will either save or cost me lots of money. SO PLEASE SEND IN YOUR RSVP!!!! And there are a couple exceptions to the rule but when we are missing the mass majority, it just makes me sick to my stomach.

Besides that every night has another task and if we don't complete it tonight we have to work on it tomorrow along with the task of that night. Things are getting nutty.

So if I don't post its not cause I don't care or have nothing to say but because I can't bear to think about anything that isn't wedding related.

30 plus days...

1 comment:

Erika said...

HOLY SHIT I just realized I haven't sent in my RSVP. That is definitely a first. I just enjoyed the entire package so much I didn't want to split it up, but that's no excuse. It will be in the mail tomorrow. RSVP hell is right.