Thursday, March 02, 2006

Best episode in a long time!

Holy Sh*t, last night's Lost was amazing! How good was that! Thank you writers for finally giving us an episode worth watching for an hour!!!!

New Questions: (Potential Spoilers if you didn't watch last night)
  1. What's up with the theatrical makeup and costumes that Kate found? That's like the exact outfit the bad guy was wearing when they were talking to Jack a couple of episodes ago?
  2. What's up with Mr Ecko? Did you not think he was about to slit his throat? I totally did! But what's the point of telling that dude? Is he trying to "save" himself from the others by confessing?
  3. What about Rousseau? So Alex is alive and she is a girl that saved Claire from having her baby taken but what is this infection that is going to kill them all and why is Aaron alright now? Rousseau seems a little trigger happy when it comes to the infection, don't you think?
  4. So why was the "mad lab" abandon? Because Ethan was caught and killed? But that can't be cause they had the recent costumes in there. Why didn't some alarm go off.
  5. And why does Kate have the same "what are you talking about" face in every episode. Someone quick get this girl some acting lessons.
  6. So who could see it a mile away that the prisoner was trying to get under Locke skin by saying he was just letting Jack make the decisions. The walls are thin my friend.

Okay more later, but thank you writers for finally airing something worthy of all those awards.

5 comments:

AnnaBana said...

Hey! Wow, less than 30 days till the big day, that is so exciting! Hope this "crunch time" goes well!

Isabel said...

I haven't seen it yet (but it's save on the DVR). Now I can't wait to get home and watch it....

Oh crap. I have (another) baby shower tonight. I may have to leave work early so I can watch it before the shower.

Thanks for the recap!

Erika said...

And why did Rousseau take Claire's baby!!

Erika said...

http://cathiewatchestv.blogspot.com/2006/03/lost.html

Reesh said...

Just delurking to say Yes! Another Lost fan!