Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Free At Last!

So you know how a while back some sh**ty stuff happened at work and I wasn't really at liberty to talk about it but all of a sudden I wasn't really able to blog at my leisure and everything just got weird... well, that's not a problem now because as of Friday, I quit working for "the man" otherwise known as "the a**hole". Yup, I just quit. Told "the man" to F**k off and left.
Okay, it really didn't happen that way because Jack would have my a** for acting so "unprofessional" but in my mind it did.
No worries Internet, I have a plan and everything has been set in motion.
Today begins my life as a Stay-at-home-wife!!!

Just kidding that's not the plan either but for this week it is! More details later.

3 comments:

Isabel said...

Oh my gosh...good for you.

Now I can't wait for the post that tells the whole story!!!

(This is me sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for it...)

Erika said...

I take credit for that idea. We can dream, right??

Janet said...

good for you! you gotta trust yourself in cases like that. look forward to hearing what's next...