So I was just checking out E's blog and I'm all bummed now. She (like most people who have good jobs and work with nice people) got a shower thrown for her at work. I'm sad that my hateful job will not be throwning me a shower. I know its stupid to be upset about it but I'm sort of like sad that I won't get to have a work shower too. Don't get me wrong, I loved LOVED my shower thrown by my BM's and loved having all the people of my life in one place but I'm kind of sad that I don't get to be the center of attention at work for one afternoon. Its makes me sad. :( I feel selfish because I already had one really super nice one so I shouldn't want two but I do and I'm a horrible person for it, I know. :(
Woo, is me. :(
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just throw your own shower and make youself the star for the afternoon!
If it makes you feel better, they didn't throw me a shower when I got married, I had only been working there about 6 months. The pregnancy is hard to ignore though, at this point. LOL They did get me a card though, it would be nice if people at least ACKNOWLEDGED your wedding.
Post a Comment