Monday, January 30, 2006

Shopping

I spent a lot of money this weekend. I went shopping with my mom and we - in about 3 hours - managed to spend lots of money but also come out with the perfect bridal shower dress.

(E - Try to act surprised when you see me in real life!)

Then I bought a little green shrug to go over top in case I got cold. I also picked up a new necklace and bracelet to go with my ensemble. All I need now are shoes, which I might have an option at home that I can use. I have to check tonight.

I also got a cute top for my bachelorette party and a really elegant evening gown for a formal event I have coming up. I also got some warm weather gear for our honeymoon.

I still need:
  • fun pants/skirt for bachelorette party that matches top
  • rehearsal dinner outfit
  • after wedding party outfit (must be white)
  • breakfast morning after wedding outfit
  • bikini and shorts for Honeymoon

I'll tackle these purchases in February!

2 comments:

Isabel said...

I am so jealous that you are having so many fabulous parties where you get all new outfits for.

GOOD FOR YOU!!

(and I love the dress, by the way!)

Erika said...

Shit, I have a second baby shower now, NEXT WEEK and nothing to wear.

The dress is PERFECT!