My US WEEKLY says that Angelina is due May 2 and that its a boy. I was doing the math this morning on the Metro and that would have her getting knocked up around the end of July/beginning of August. Almost about a month after she was reported saying "I would never sleep with a married man". Really is that so Angie? As we all know, Brad's divorce wasn't final until October 2.
I hate when celebrities think that it is okay to lie to the public. I know that they don't have to say anything... I would almost rather that they not say anything than lie like we won't figure it out.
This is the last I'm going to say about the pg timeline because really I think I've already spent WAY too much time on the whole thing but Angie if you ever come across this blog know that I've totally lost all respect for anything you did or will do because ultimately your a big ole' liar and a home-wrecker.
Sidebar - Angie is also quoted in the new Star (I know its not that reliable) to wanting 13 children but that she will adopt the rest because she doesn't like being pg.
Monday, January 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah, the timeline doesn't really make sense, does it?
Blah to Angie!!
I know, exactly a month after me!!! "Angelina...I know what you did last summer"
Post a Comment