Wedding is like in a minute and Jacky and I are looking for wedding rings. Is it awful that I really, really want an eternity wedding ring (diamonds go all the way around) and want to spend the entire ring budget on my ring? And want to buy poor Jacky a ring off of the INTERNET!!!
Am the world's worst fiance. :(
But I want it so bad!
Thursday, January 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love that ring (it looks a lot like my engagement ring, so I may be biased).
Get this...I had to ask my hubby for money to help me pay for his ring, because I didn't have enough money to pay for it myself!! He won't ever let me live that one down!
(In my defense I had just moved out to Seattle to be closer to him, so money was a little tight!)
Good luck finding just the right ring!! (but remember, a ring does not make a happy marriage!)
Just remember you can't EVER get it sized! My sister-in-law has one, and it is gorgeous. Our bands were like $50 each!!
OMG, that's too funny that they actually call it the "Jennifer Garner Wedding Band" on that website! Very pretty. I always tell people that I don't care if Boyfriend and I EVER get married, I just want fancy rings from him.
Man, now you've got me looking at rings online! My boyfriend would be gasping for air if he knew! :-)
I tried on wedding bands and found one (with a LOT smaller diamonds), but they go 3/4 of the way around, so it looks like an eternity band, but you can still get it sized! and it was only $500 at my jewelers, which seems reasonable?
Post a Comment