Friday, January 13, 2006

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged, so it’s my turn!

Four jobs I've had in my life: coach, retail sales, data entry, and receptionist

Four movies I could watch over and over: Wedding Crashers, What Dreams May Come, The Notebook, and Finding Nemo

Four places I've lived: an apartment, a townhouse, a house, and a dorm room

Four TV shows I love to watch: Lost, Friends, Real World vs. Road Rules Challenges, Ellen

Four places I've been on vacation: New England, Texas, San Diego, and Dominican Republic

Four websites I visit daily: http://www.theknot.com/, http://www.msn.com/; celebrity scoop web sites and various blogs

Four of my favorite foods: pizza, cake, take out Chinese food, and filet mignon

Four places I'd rather be: anywhere but work, anywhere with Jack, on the beach, with my friends

Four albums I can't live without: Crash & Everyday – DMB, Legends – Bob Marley, and Black Eye Peas – at the moment

No comments: