Monday, December 05, 2005

Registering is HARD!

You may not think that registering for gifts for yourself is hard but it was to us. Well, mostly to me because I couldn't make any decisions. So many patterns to choose from and I was so worried about making the wrong one that I was paralyzed with fear. Jack and I didn't like what the other would suggest, so in the middle of the store I freaked out and said "If we can't decided on the china that we're going to have for the rest of our lives than maybe we shouldn't get married after all. Its a sign that we can't make decisions!" At which point, Jack made me take a registering break and handed me a cookie. I instantly felted better. I love Jack and I can work with the fact that we can't decide on China because utlimately we're going to pick the one that I like anyway. :)

So what do you think?

Our formal china pattern:

Our formal crystal stemware:

1 comment:

Erika said...

What are the names of the patterns??!?!?

Jonathan didn't even go with me to register for china. And when we registered at Target we ended up with EasyMac on the registry. This weekend I made the mistake of giving him the gun at Babies R Us and ended up with a $250 breast pump on there.