So last night was our company's holiday party hosted at the bosses house. As one of the 3 that got stuck working the party, I was assigned at setting up several hours early. Okay that's no big deal right. Well, except that I was going to meet them and help them set up. As in I wasn't bringing anything with me, they were. I got stuck at work and finally arrived an hour later than I was originally suppose too. Only to find out that no one else had arrived. So I sat there by myself with nothing to do waiting for the others to arrive... an hour later! If your trying to keep track, let me help you. I arrived an hour late BUT they arrived two hours late! This is a first class party!
ANYWAY... the party was fine. There was way too much food because people bailed at the last minute. I had to drink LOTS to dull the pain of hanging out with work people after hours. The gift exchange and game we tied to it (who says being greek doesn't pay off after you graduate) went off without a hit and people actually said that they had fun. We were cleaned up and out of there in less than 30 minutes!
And in the end I was handed my bonus check, a bottle of booze and I was filled with the Christmas spirit again!
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A bonus check? Sweet!
I didn't know it was at your boss's house!
Post a Comment