Monday, December 12, 2005

The Kutchers

Pictures from Ashton and Demi's recent wedding


Saying their vows.
At the alter.

Cutting the cake. What's she wearing around her neck?

The first dance.

Check out Bruce's bald head as they walk down the aisle.

Quotes:

Demi: “this celebration elevated everything that already exists between us” “our greatest gift is our ability to love and our capacity is truly infinite. I feel blessed to be sharing my love and life with this incredible man” “I’m so proud to be Mrs Ashton Kutcher!”

Ashton: “this is the smartest thing I’ve ever done, and it took no thought at all, the great things in life tend to be that way.” “I’m proud to be the husband of Demi and the stepfather of her three wonderful girls. I hope the love we share can resonate in the world so that someday I can hear its echo”…”besides ‘boy-toy’ never sat well with me!”
Congratulations Demi and Ashton. It looks like it was a beautiful wedding. - Ella

3 comments:

Isabel said...

I hate his hat. But I wish them happiness.

So, do you think she is pregnant?

Ella said...

No, I don't think she is pregnant. Or atleast wasn't pregnant at the time of the wedding.
I know that its weird but I really think these two love each other. Either that or they are really good actors because those pictures show true emotion for each other. AND really we've seen there work, they are not that good.

Erika said...

Is that a rabbi? Hm.