I got a tattoo when I was 18 because I was 18 and I could. I don't regret getting a tattoo. I love the fact that I have one. I love what having one symbolizes for me. But sometimes I regret what the design is and think about having it removed. But on the flip side I also want to get another tattoo. I've been talking about it with Jack for over a year, who doesn't want one and would never consider getting one. I promised myself that if I still want it by my 29th birthday, than I'm going to get it for myself.
Monday, December 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are smart to think about it. I think more people need to think about it instead of just deciding and going in to get one.
The hubby has one from his college days. I love it, but I wonder what he thinks of it.
29 sounds reasonable!
Post a Comment