A blog about nothing more than trivial things about me, my life, celebrities I love and love to hate, and anything else that comes to mind.
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Another one bites the dust!
If your following my blog, you may remember that I once said divorce/break ups are on the rise, perhaps even the new "IN" thing to do for our fabulous celebs... Here's another one jumping on the "IN" train:
Nicole Richie and DJ AM called off their engagement Wednesday.
All text, photos, and thoughts found on this web site are the exclusive property of the author Ella. Nothing should be copied or reposted anywhere on the web or in print without the written permission of the author Ella.
This means you Express and all stalkers.
1 comment:
I admit I was surprised by this.
I wonder what Paris is thinking right about now?
Post a Comment