Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I'm tired...

So much for getting to bed early... I had my last knitting class last night that went until 9pm. I didn't get home until 9:30 and was straving! I forgot to get dinner before class. I was so excited to finish my first project that I didn't even think about my little tummy. My first project is a knit cap for loving Jack. I made it too small so it doesn't cover his ears. He wants me to make him another one, in blue that does cover his ears... it took me 3 months to complete this hat. He's joking right? (I'll post a picture of the hat tonight.)

I went to bed well past 11... I didn't get up this morning until 7:20... I walked into the office at 9:11 am... I ran over 3 slow walkers on my way in. Move it or lose it sister!

I want to go home and take a nap.

1 comment:

Erika said...

ROFL...picturing Jack in a too-small hat and your reaction when he asked for one that fit. I didn't know you were taking a knitting class!