Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I'm off this week

Which means that I'm blogging from home! THE HORROR!

Anyway, Friday I worked from home and I was busier with work stuff than I've been in a month. Then Friday night, Jack and I went to a movie and dinner with our good friends. We saw "Jarhead", it was good but its true it is very anti-climatic. But I guess the Gulf War was just that: anti-climatic.

Saturday, I met an old friend for dinner. We talked non-stop for 4 hours and on the way home my voice hurt so much that I could barely speak. Then Jack and I watched "Girl with a pearl earring" another okay movie but I don't think that either of us where in the mood.

Sunday, we went to go visit another pair of good friends. Jack went to the hubby to do boy things: they went to the gun show. I know I know. And the wifey and I went shopping with their adorable little son! I love him to pieces. He is just the friendliest little boy ever. Just jumps into your arms and doesn't care if you kisses his little checks for hours. I almost stuck him in my pocket and brought him home with me but Jack made me put the baby down. I got a bunch of wedding things that where on my list but there are a billion more things to get down.

I was so tired when I got home from hanging out with a fun toddler that I went straight to bed. AT 8pm! Another good example why Jack and I are not ready to have babies.

Yesterday, My first day of vacation I went and got a facial and it was glorious! I even started to take a nap when my cell phone started to ring. I can't believe that I forgot to turn it off. I was so embarrassed.

Then I talked to my mom on the way home about my upcoming bridal shower and bachelorette party and I kid you not she got an attitude with me! Seriously. She was like well its too far in VA how am I suppose to get there. WITH THE CAR THAT YOU HAVE!!! Sometimes her paranoia of the outside world just drives me crazy. This is a women that came to this country with nothing and made something of herself and raised me completely on her own but is too chicken shit to drive to VA. FOR THE LOVE OF PETE.

So that bring us to today... all I have to say about today is: "The View" is a joke and a waste of time but "Ellen" is awesome.

No comments: