Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Oh the weather is kind of frightful...

It's in the teens this week. Colder than it's been all winter. They are calling for snow tonight 3-6 inches but when was the last time that the weather man got it right? I'm staying up late to see if it starts snowing - so far nadda.

Weather like this makes using public transportation almost unbearable. Everyone crams into the train cars the second the train arrives to just get out of the cold. Everyone is bundled up more causing for less space to stand/sit. My train drops me off about 400 yards (give or take) from the front door to my office - the tears in my eyes were frozen before I even arrived this morning. I waited for my ride about 10 minutes tonight and I thought I would never thaw out.

I haven't posted in a month... not much going on in these parts. Its cold, it was January and now its February.

I'm boring myself with this post - so I won't make you suffer though it any longer.

Have a great night. Hopefully, I'll post again before March.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You haven't posted your BIG! NEWS!