Where's Suri?
At first I didn't really notice that I hadn't yet seen a picture of the "chosen One" until the mags started a count down of how many days since her birth and no photo of the child. Not one! Its impressive that the photographers can get pictures of celebrities in their home under high security (they even went to Africa to get pictures of Shiloh) but can't get a picture of Suri? It boggles the mind, don't you think? maybe there is no baby? Could explain the different shape bellies that Katie sported. I personally think that there is a baby but that Tom has lost all sense of reality and is keeping it away from the media because of some crazy notion in his head that the flashes from the cameras might scar her for life. Um, I think her daddy might scar her for life but whatever.
Nicole & Keith
She looked stunning and happy. Talk about elegance, I hope this time around it works for her because she seems to really really want it. It = that magical happily ever after. The photo they released seemed very Jennifer & Brad-ish to me. Also, a cool thing that I read was that Nicole sent out a case of beer to the photographers outside her home the day before her wedding with a note thanking them for being there. Very classy.
Jen's Movies
I saw Jen in the Break Up and in Rumor Has It this week. Both good movies. Both shot right before and right after her break up with Brad. She is a good actress and I believe her in each of the roles but it was funny and interesting to see the roles that she chose and at what point in her life she was at the time. In rumor you could tell there was so much sadness behind her eyes. I hope she too is now happy wherever her life is now.
Anna
Anna Nicole Smith is pg (I know this is not news) but her arch enemy E. Pierce Marshall die suddenly leaving the suit over his father's (Anna deceased husband) wealth up in the air. What do you think Anna did when she heard the news? Probably ate a twinkie.
Aaron Spelling
Aaron die leaving his daughter Tori and wife Candy still in a feud. I feel like both of them are soaking up the limelight on this one. Your father just died and your giving interviews? Don't seem right.
Brown Brit?
Brit dyed her hair to almost black last week and you should see the media craze around it. "Tonight on the 6 o'clock evening news, Britney dyes her hair black and endangers her unborn child with chemicals!" Please, no wonder she's lost it - if she can't do anything without every one freaking out.
Star Jones
Is a loser! Sister got fired and then run around giving interviews like we give a damn. Shut up! No one watches the View anyway!
Enough rantings for one evening. See you all later.

1 comment:
I'm not convinced there is a Suri out there.
You saw The Break up? I haven't seen it yet (you know, having a newborn and all). But I'm dying to...since the Old 97's are in it. And I LOVE me some Rhett Miller. Was he HOTT in the movie?
We need more posts from you.
Post a Comment