Thursday, March 09, 2006

Please forgive me

A note to all the Brides that ever invited me to their wedding:

I am SO SO sorry to have EVER EVER sent in my RSVP late. I'm sorry that when I knew that I would be there that I didn't just take the damn card, fill it out, and place it in my nearest mailbox. I realize now what a HUGE a**hole move it was for me to not do that immediately. I'm sorry that when I knew I wouldn't be able to make it that I didn't let you know immediately so that you could invite others in my place.

I'm sorry, please forgive me.

NOW THE REST OF YOU A**HOLES SEND IN YOUR RSVP CARD!!!

3 comments:

kris said...

I am currently feeling guilty for not having sent a gift for a wedding from last August. Well, it was an ex's wedding after all, and I still have a year . . . right? ;)

Isabel said...

Those jerks!! I hope they get their crap together and mail in their cards!!

Frema said...

Actually, I heard that the whole one-year rule regarding wedding gifts is no longer in fashion.

Also, can I hear an AMEN, sista? I'm getting married on May 12 and never realized how many breaches of etiquette I'd made during my twenty-six years of life. Once I attended a wedding ceremony but skipped the reception, even though I'd sent in an RSVP. I have since apologized profusely to the bride, who miraculously remains a good friend to this day.

Good luck!