Yesterday after work I met loving FI at a jewelry store to check out there wedding bands and really there prices. We had something particular in mind for my ring but everywhere we went it was WAY, WAY over our total ring budget, as in the budget to purchase both of our rings not just mine. Anyway, I was recommended to a place by a good friend that has a ring similar to the one I want... she said "you have to go to this place, I swear by it!" With a recommendation like that who couldn't go to atleast check it out.
So, we GOT A RING!!! It is the one that I wanted and it is being custom made to match my e-ring perfectly. Best part: It came in about 30 percent less than anywhere else that we had price checked and it is a custom made eternity ring. Most of the ones that we considered where the ones on display, which sort of bothered me because it wasn't made just for me like my e-ring was. My ring should be ready for pick up in a couple of weeks!
I'm so excited not only because it is a beautiful ring and I smile each time I think that this is the ring that I will wear the rest of my life but also because this was yet another task that was looming over our heads to get done and we got it done. WOO for us!
Now we just have to buy his ring...
Here is a picture of what my ring will look like:

2 comments:
I am so glad that worked out!! Who says sororities aren't for networking??
I love it. And...it looks EXACTLY like my wedding ring (it's the only ring I ever wear, even though the hubby bought me three different rings!)
You're gonna love it.
Congrats!
Post a Comment