Bride to be Janet tagged me over at her blog weeks ago and with the blog police at work I'm just now getting to post.
Four jobs I've held:
1. Baby and dog/cat sitter - I started working at the age of 9 as a baby sitter for a 5 year old. The parents thought I was responsible enough to leave their child with. I think they also may have been confused because I've always been taller for my age. Now a days people would call Children services if you leave kids home alone. When I was growing up it was no big deal. My parental units were happy that I was learning the value of a dollar at an early age. I moved up to dog/cat sitting while in middle school.
2. Birthday Party host - at one of those places were parents take their kids for their birthday and have someone else entertain and clean up after them... yup that was me.
3. Retail - I've worked at several retail establishments as a sales girl and cashier. I always enjoyed being a cashier more because the job and salary didn't depend on how much butt you kissed for a sale.
4. Office Bitch - "Ella fill the printer with paper?" "Order more supplies" "Get me some lunch" "Organize the x-mas party" "Clean out your bosses' office because they are too lazy to do it themselves." - In each job that I've had after college I've always gotten stuck with some bitch task because I'm the cute young girl with an emphasis on the YOUNG.
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Goonies
2. The Goonies
3. The Goonies
4. The Goonies
Four places I've lived:
1. DC
2. MD
3. VA
4. NY
Four TV shows I like:
1. Lost
2. Real World vs Road Rules, Battle of the Seasons
3. 96% of all MTV Celebrity Realty Shows: The Newlyweds, Ashlee, Meet The Barkers, The one with Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro planning their wedding, I think it was called Till Death do us Part (except the new one with the loser from O-town because even I have standards.)
4. Scrubs
Four Family Vacations I've been on:
1. Beach
2. Kings dominion
3. Beach
4. NYC
Four of my favorite fast food dishes:
1. Burger King Fries
2. McD's Sundae
3. Checker's cheeseburger
4. Checker's fries
Four sites I visit daily:
1. My favorite blogs - see right column
2. MSN
3. Nexis
4. my registry
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home
2. On my honey moon
3. not at work
4. back in college
Bloggers I am tagging:
If you want to be tagged, then your it!
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment