Thursday, February 16, 2006

Celebrity Brain Dump

Celebrity Rumors Recap...

OMG so much as been rumored about I don't even know where to start:
  1. Jessica Simpson was spotted leaving Adam's (Maroon 5's lead singer) hotel room wearing the same clothes from the night before and a man's shirt!?! Doesn't it look like Little Miss Goodie Two Shoes ("I lost my 'v' on my wedding night") is rebelling against her strict religious upbringing? What's her papa/manager got to say when she gets caught leaving a man's hotel room at 9am?
  2. Nick on the other hand has been spotted around town with former girlfriend Lizzie, Miss KY USA. Good for him for moving on, but I hope that he has learned his lesson and doesn't fall for someone else that is incapable of taking care of herself.
  3. TomKat are breaking up? What's this? Rumor has it that they have decided to break off the engagement and that Tom is going to buy Kate a house next door to his so that they can have shared custody. Their reps denied the rumor. I have to admit this one is a little too random for even me to believe.
  4. Heather Lockelear dumped her man of 12 years... told you break ups were in!
  5. Dick shot a man in the face and his quote is "Its my fault." Really you don't say, I thought it was the orange vest wearing 78 year old dude's fault for popping his head up at the wrong time.
  6. Denise Richards gets an AIDS test after finding out Charlie was hooking up with hookers recently! I can't believe that she was surprised! A man doesn't spend $60K in 2 months on hookers in the 90's and then stops cold turkey.
  7. Brit is going to Orleans for MardiGras to donate some "things" to deserving fans. I smell public image consultant at work!

Talk amongst yourselves.

1 comment:

Isabel said...

I had not heard this about TomKat. I HOPE and pray they break up. But I also hope she moves far away and NOT next door.

Thanks for the update.