There is nothing that I hate more than completing something that turns out the a HUGE WASTE OF TIME. I can't go into specifics but lets just say this someone ask me to do something for them and I did. Then they asked that I schedule a call with them to discuss it. I did. I called. ONLY to find out that this person was all like "Sorry, I don't really need this anymore. But thanks."
Thanks my a**, f88ker! Waste of my damn time.
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah, know what you mean. I get that kind of crap at my job all the time. And the people who do it to me are Realtors. Makes me want to ask them to take me home-shopping for an entire saturday, only to tell them at the end of the day that I'm not interested anymore.
I always remind myself that no matter what they have me do at work, "it all pays the same".
Sometimes that makes me feel better. Sometimes, not so much.
Post a Comment