I have nothing exciting to post today... I have to get a lot of work done today before I can leave and a lot of wedding loose ends to tie up. I have a meeting tonight that I really don't want to go to because it is cold and raining outside.
I have some paperwork that I have to prepare for the meeting and I need to read some stuff too. I don't have time for it. I sort of feel gulity that I don't have time for the group anymore but the wedding stuff is really kicking my butt and I just don't have time. Not like last year. I feel like I'm letting a lot of people down and that they won't trust me to do a good job in the future.
I'm also a little resentful that the meeting is tonight and that I'm going to miss Lost and I won't be able to go to the gym. I know that it is lame that I care about missing those two things but Jack and I got home late last night and didn't get to go to the gym so that will be two days in a row that I don't go to the gym. And I really need to lose like 10 pounds in 2 months and the weight is just not going anywhere. And before you start saying, your thin enough you don't need to lose weight, I don't want to hear it. I'm getting married and I want to look a certain way, case closed. But I hate that I'm so busy that I can't get to the gym. Something needs to change and I don't know what. Aww. I have to leave work early to go home get my car and then drive an hour to the meeting, I'd rather be at the gym. I'm just having a bad day. Ignore me.
New Topic:
There was a man on the metro train singing from a hymn book. I kid you not. Standing at the entrance to the car singing loudly and very impressed with himself. Everyone tried to ignore him. I thought how interesting it was that everyone was acting like he wasn't there and they couldn't hear him. For a minute there, I question myself if maybe I was imagining him. But I wasn't. He was there. Weird.
Have a great day yall, I'm going to go get some lunch.
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Holy crap, that is so funny! People like that on the metro are freakin' priceless. I would've also sat there are pretended I didn't hear him, but I would've been thinking about yelling "DUDE! SHUT THE F*** UP! YOU'RE IN PUBLIC, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!"
Hmmm...wanting to lose weight and it's not coming off? Have you tried changing up your workout routine? If you always do the same stuff, at some point I think your body loses some of its reaction to it, right? The big thing that's making a difference for me, as I've just started going back to the gym for more than just the occasional kickboxing class, is finally having some self control with eating. I'm eating lots more salad and drinking a lot less wine. (HUGE help.) Less chocolate. (So hard!) Snacking on carrots and bananas and applesauce and mandarin oranges instead of cheese & crackers. Trying not to fall back on pasta nearly as often. To each their own, of course -- I mean, it's not like you don't know that eating healthier helps everyone lose weight! :-) Just rambling...I'm so happy that my plan is starting to work that I want to share the joy!
I don't want to go either, and I'm only going because that new girl is going and I haven't seen her since the summer. I was exhausted after last night so I am feeling you on the two late nights in a row (and you have to go farther than me).
Sorry about the meeting. And sorry about the guy singing. But...was it any good? I mean, at least maybe it was good singing that you could enjoy!?
Good luck with the weight loss. I agree that it might be worth it to try to shake things up a little bit.
Damn girl did not even show up!!
Post a Comment