Last night, Jack and I rushed home after a late night at work and coffee with friends to watch Lost. We were so ready for a good episode but were highly disappointed. It was just okay.
I sort of find it hard to believe that Charlie wasn't using and that he was just having these visions because people on the island see visions. He just isn't the character that you can trust so easily.
Anyway, I like that Clare and Aaron were baptized. That was nice BUT I have a major problem with Ecko conducting it because he is posing as a priest. HE IS NOT A PRIEST. He has no right conducting a sacrament without being a real priest. His brother was and he just assumed his role after his death. Whatever.
So Ana-Lucia is really ghetto. "So you hit that?" Did she really just say that? Poor dialogue on the part of the writers.
I hope that this show doesn't end up just going all over the place. If they are smart they should realize that they don't have a 10 year run and they should try to market as much as they can now. I give this show another year after this season before no one is watching it anymore.
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ROFL "you crazy Catholics", that's what I said when Charlie was like "AARON HAS TO BE BAPTIZED!!!"
I am SO OVER Charlie and Claire I do not care about them at all. However, my suspicion is that after Eko's life was spared by not getting on the plane, he filled his brother's shoes and became a priest (in action if not officially)???
Post a Comment