Monday, December 19, 2005

Tummy Envy

Some women out there have babies and look like moms. Some women out there have babies and look like bomb shells afterwards.

Exhibit A

Denise Richards on vacation in Barbados with her on-again off-again husband Charlie Scheen.
Most gossip magazines are focusing on the fact that Denise and Charlie were on a romantic vacation without their two girls this past week. As the world knows, Denise filed for divorce this time last year while she was 6 months pregnant with her second daughter with Charlie. Divorce seemed eminent for most of last spring but then in a weird twist of events the two started spending time together and now it looks like they are back together, for now. Okay great story.
But really what every women out is actually focusing on is Denise's body just 6 months after giving birth to her second daughter. What is it? Is it her genes that allows her to work hard and get her pre-baby body back? Or is it simply hard work and diet? 6 months people! That's just freaking amazing! I want to remind all of you, that this is the same women that posed for the Christmas Edition of the adult mens magazine just 6 months after having her first daughter. I thought okay first baby everything just snapped back but second baby? Good for her! I bet Charlie's happy.
Worst part of all this: In the picture above, You know that she is looking down at herself thinking, "Gosh, I'm so fat! Look at me I look like a fat cow."
B-ach!

No comments: