I miss my old commute.
The extent of my old commute was:
Walk from front door to car
Drive 16 miles
Park in garage
Walk 10 yards to elevator
Walk into office
Basically a warm commute. Sometimes really, really long but at least I was warm. Could take anywhere from 20 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes door to door, depending on the day.
New commute:
Walk from front door to car
Ride for 6 miles to station (fight over the radio with Jack)
Wait for next train
Get on first train
Ride for 40 minutes
Get off first train and transfer to second train
Ride for 5 minutes
Walk to office for 10 minutes (in the freezing cold)
Walk into office
Door to Door on a good day: 1 hour 15 minutes
Door to Door on a bad day: 2 hours
Commuting blows. I can't wait until Friday.
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And it's DAMN COLD too!
Post a Comment