Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Question for the Preggers!

Is it just me or does Katie Holmes look TOO BIG to only be 6 months pregnant? My expert opinion (which equals to none) I think that she is more like 7.5 months pregnant. What do you all think?


At a soccer game this past weekend.


Her belly button's already popped out!

4 comments:

Isabel said...

As of last weekend, I am officiall 6 months pregnant. That does not make me an expert...but I'll try.

I saw this picture and thought it was VERY odd that her belly button has popped out. Mine isn't even close to ready to do that. But I have heard that some pop out earlier than others.

She is a "small" girl to begin with, so maybe she is just getting really big fast.

Not that any of that matters though. The most important things is...how in the crap did she get pregnant in the first place?

I still think it is a test tube baby. What do you think?

Erika said...

I'm no expert but I think it's possible. If you ever read these stupid pregnancy message boards you have people who feel the baby move at 15 weeks with their belly button popping out at 20. I don't think mine's going to pop (at least I hope not) because I have a really deep black hole belly button.

But I, also, don't understand HOW she got pregnant and don't think it's Tom's baby.

Erika said...

But I have on a tight white shirt today and it makes it look like my belly button has popped but it's actually a shadow. So I don't know if hers has?

Corinne said...

I'm 7 months, and no belly button popping here...