Friday, December 16, 2005

Mind Wanderings

Its Friday and I'm "working from home". Which means that I'm not really working but instead just logged on so that I look like I'm working. This is the first Friday that that has happened. I swear! No, no really. I typically work hard and without breaks when I'm at home. That's the sick thing about all this, I have TV right here and I can't watch it. But today, I don't feel good, I feel runned down and achey. I just want to nap. So I did. :)

Tonight is Jack's Christmas Party at work. It should be fun with a lot of GREAT food and alcoholic drinks. His company is huge so they really make a big deal of the party. I've enjoyed it the last couple of years. What I'm not looking forward to is putting on dress pants instead of wearing my pj's. Do you think Jack would be embarrassed if I wore my Santa pj's to his Christmas party? They are festive, right!

Last night as I was in a DayQuil coma sitting on the coach, Jack mentions to me that my blog isn't really interesting any more and that it is all about celebrity gossip. This woke me up. I was like what the hell are you talking about and he was all well I don't know it just seems that you have nothing to write about these days. I felt compelled to correct him immediately and tell him that the top of my blog clearly says that I will talk about the things that interest me the most (ie celebrities). I admit I'm fascinated by them. I wish I could be one of them. I love that Paris Hilton and so many others are famous for nothing more than being rich. I'm so happy on Friday afternoons when my US Weekly arrives all fresh and full of pictures of how normal they really are or what's the new trend in fashion. So if my blog is nothing more than pictures of celebrities than so be it. Its my blog after all.

This weekend I'm taking Jack's mother shopping for the dress for the wedding. It should be fun but I feel like I'm going to have to walk a fine line between telling her what she can and can't wear. And before you all start yelling at me saying that she is a grown adult she can pick out her own clothes, you all don't know her. Seriously, I have to go and I have to pick it out. I'm not being bridezilla or anything it is just that bad. Okay, enough because Jack's going to be all don't talk about my mom on your blog.

There is this big black fly buzzing around the house. What the hell is a big black fly doing alive in the winter? Jack please come home and kill this fly!

I think its nap time again.

2 comments:

Erika said...

I often laugh when you post celeb photos on your blog because I picture you having a hard time picking just one, and agonizing over your US Weekly.

Isabel said...

Hello...that is why I love your blog...the celebs.

And I am so jealous about your US Weekly. I posted this summer about how the hubby wouldn't let me resubscribe (the cost was breaking the bank!).

Have a fun at the work par-tay and I hope you find something good for the mother in law.