Nick and Jessica are officially broken up! NOOOOOO! It can't be. I know that they are a bad model of marriage but I loved them together. It made sense to me. She not so bright and clean and him more bright and very clean. That's what I thought marriage was about. 2 halfs joining together to create one super power couple complementing each other in every way.It is shaking my image of marriage to the core.
In other celebrity marriage news: Kimberly Stewart (26) and Talan Nolastname (19) from the reality MTV show Laguna Beach (my guilty pleasure) started dating, became engaged (with a 5 carat diamond ring no less), and of course broke up in less time than it took the press to figure out Talan's last name. Can we say publicity stunt gone too far? I smell a fake engagement! Well, atleast she got a ring, right?
My thing is this: if your going to go to the effort to have a fake engagement at least tie it to your upcoming album dropping. Use it for something, not just to show Steven on Laguna Beach that you pulled it off, dude!
So I'm starting to think that the new Hollywood trend is DIVORCE! For a while there, all you would hear about was this celebrity marrying this one in what I think was a sad attempt at trying to capture the coveted "America's Royal Couple" title that was held for so long by Brad and Jen. So when those two shocked the world (and caused some tears) with their breakup and then for the most part landed on their feet, I really think other celebrities said the hell with this marriage I'm better off alone. I think the tide has changed. Mark my words.
Recent Breakups:
Brad and Jen
Sophia Bush and her guy what's his name
Nick and Jessica
Tori Spelling and her guy what's his name?
Jaime Lynn Discala and that guy that's friends with Nick Lachey??
Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney
Can you think of any others?

1 comment:
ROFL...I think you are right on target with this one. J & N were like two halves of a whole, it is deeply effecting me.
Post a Comment