Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Five Things

Copied this from my friend's blog... I'm going to do it in sections (because I have actual work to do today!)
5 Things

10 years ago - I was a senior in high school (G-d that was 10 years ago, I'm old)
8 years ago - I was pledging my sorority
4 years ago - I was working at my first "real" job, I was under paid and under appreciated but I loved that I was FINALLY a grown up even though everyone thought I was just some dumb kid.
2 years ago - Jack and I decided to play house :0)
Now - In my third "real" job and still under appreciated but now also under challenged. Its so sad.

5 Things I Would Do With A Lot of Money

1 - Have the wedding of my dreams which would include my fav band playing at the reception and top shelf open bar with steak for dinner and a dress that could easily be a down payment on a house! There would also be fireworks!
2 - Make a LARGE down payment on OUR first house together
3 - Stop working for money and volunteer in some capacity that makes a difference in someone else's life and makes my soul happy
4 - Set up a fund for my mom's retirement
5 - I would buy lots of cr*p from designers that I worship but can't afford on my real life salary and I would buy Jack lots of toys and tools to fill his garage.

5 Favorite TV Shows...Right now:

1 - Lost
2 - Commander in Chief
3 - Laguna Beach (I don't know if I'm going to like the new cast and The Hills might turn out to be dumb)
4 - Prison Break (Its as good as everyone said it would be)
5 - Celebrity Poker Showdown

5 Things I Enjoy Doing

1 - Jack (insert girlish giggle here)
2 - Watching television
3 - Going out to dinner with Jack
4 - Hanging out with my girlfriends (there is never enough time)
5 - knitting


No comments: