I just had lunch with one of my Bridesmaids (BM) who recently got engaged to the love of her life. She is glowing! Seriously, I kid you not internet, glowing. I have never seen engagement look so good on anyone. She is glowing, she looks awesome, her hair was so super cute, and I could almost swear that she looked thinner. She's a thin girl regardless but she looks thinner today, maybe its the huge rock on her finger maybe its the love but WOW, she looked great. She is so happy. And I'm so happy for her. Its funny I'm almost surprised at my reaction to the whole thing because I'm ecstatic! Seriously, its like it happen to me. When she told me over the phone I could hardly contain myself. She is going to be a beautiful bride! CONGRATULATIONS Sweetie! Here's to a lifetime of love and happiness!
Wait I almost forgot the best part... Here's to having a blast planning OUR weddings together! :)
Friday, October 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment