Sudoku is a number/tic tac toe game graciously provided by the good people at Express (a Metro friendly version of the daily Washington Post). However, this innocent game has sparked some folks to go out of their way to bother me. So for those of you who insist on talking to me while I'm listening to my MP3 player and playing Sudoku, this is for you:
Etiquette Rule #1: Under no circumstances is it okay to glance over my shoulder while I'm working and critique my progress so far. "Complete the middle 9-box its SO easy!" Okay, loser back off.
Etiquette Rule #2: If I've almost completed Sudoku and you just started, AGAIN it is never okay for you to look over my shoulder for the answers. Really people, what grade are we in? STOP COPYING OFF OF ME!!
Etiquette Rule #3: If it happens to be Thursday and I'm still working on Monday's Sudoku, please restrain yourself from commenting such things like "You haven't finished Monday's yet?" or "Come on, Monday's was so easy!" Maybe just maybe I have a life and was busy earlier in the week and didn't get a chance to work on it till now OR maybe I just work on it when I'm boried out of my mind because it is just a silly little game and not my freaking taxes that I have to get done by a certain time. MAYBE I'm not like you and don't have to rush to get it done. And you know that you were that kid that stayed inside with the teacher during recess to work on that nights homework assignment. Me and my friends on the play ground have one thing to say to you: "Get a life LOSER".
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment